If you're looking for an amazing adventure, look no further than the Grand Canyon. This natural wonder offers visitors plenty of opportunities for excitement and exploration.
Of course, if you're new to the area, it can be tough to know where to start. From Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas to professionally-guided rafting tours, there are a lot of options to choose from.
Different Types of Tours
There are plenty of different ways to explore the Grand Canyon, but some of the most popular options include:
- Hiking tours: There's no better way to see the Grand Canyon than by hiking through it! Hiking tours typically range from easy to strenuous, so you can find the perfect level of challenge for your fitness level.
- Rafting tours: If you're looking to add a little excitement to your tour, consider a whitewater rafting trip down the Colorado River. These tours range from half-day to multi-day trips.
- Helicopter tours: For breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon, take to the skies on a helicopter tour. These tours offer a unique perspective of this natural wonder, and are perfect for those who want to see as much as possible in a short amount of time.
- Self-guided Grand Canyon tours: This is when you explore the Grand Canyon on your own, either by foot or another mode of transportation. This is a great option for those who want to go at their own pace and make their own itinerary.
The Best Professional Grand Canyon Tours
If you're looking for a top-notch Grand Canyon tour, consider one of the packages we offer:
- Grand Canyon West, Hoover Dam, and Seven Magic Mountains Tour
On this tour, you'll explore the best of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon as well as the Hoover Dam and Seven Magic Mountains.
The tour departs at 7:00 AM and you'll be back by 8:00 PM. This tour departs daily, so you can easily schedule it into your trip. Plus, you'll get to skip park shuttles and their long waiting lines when you take this tour.
- Grand Canyon VIP Half-Day Tour
The Grand Canyon VIP half-day tour also departs daily. The tour leaves at 10:00 AM and ends by 7:00 PM, so you can sleep in and still get a fantastic view of the canyon.
Other features of the tour include:
- Unlimited snacks
- Unlimited drinks
- Direct pickup from your Las Vegas hotel—a perk of one of the best Grand Canyon private tours from Las Vegas
- A photo stop at the Hoover Dam
- Three-Day Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion, Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley Tour
If you have three days and two nights to enjoy nature, this is the tour for you. In addition to exploring the Grand Canyon, you'll get to explore the Bryce and Zion national parks and Antelope Canyon. Antelope Canyon is a particularly popular spot for photographers, as it offers some of the most stunning views in all of Arizona.
Some highlights of this tour include:
- Two nights in a hotel room
- Three breakfasts and two lunches
Because this is a longer tour, it's more expensive than the other two on this list. It departs weekly, so you'll need to plan your trip around the tour's schedule.
How Do You Choose the Right Tour for You?
Now that you know some of the different types of tours available, it's time to choose the right one for you. Here are a few things to keep in mind when making your decision:
- Your budget: How much are you willing to spend on a tour? Professional tours typically start at $60 per person.
- The size of your group: Are you traveling alone or with a group? Different tours have different maximum sizes. All the tours we offer can cater to fourteen people at once.
- Your fitness level: How active do you want your tour to be?
- The duration of the tour: How much time do you have to explore the Grand Canyon?
- Your interests: What are you interested in seeing and doing on your tour? For example, if you're more interested in the Antelope Canyon but also want to touch the Grand Canyon, the third recommendation in this post is the best for you.
Of course, no matter your itinerary preferences, budget, or timeframe, MaxTour’s got you covered with a wide variety of Grand Canyon tours available. Reach out today and let us help you take the first step in your perfect Grand Canyon trip!