Capture the breadth and beauty of the Grand Canyon at sunrise! Much like our other Two-Day Tour, the Sunrise Tour hits all the same major destinations (Hoover Dam, Route 66, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend), but we’ve redesigned it to prioritize this special moment. Ranked in National Geographic’s top ten Most Popular National Parks, adding the sunrise to your visit would seize the beauty of a wonder of the world at its most breathtaking moment.
This highly-rated trip will be led by an American, native English-speaking tour guide and contain no more than fourteen guests. Enjoy a night’s stay in a hotel within convenient proximity to Grand Canyon National Park. Other stops include the colorful carvings of Lower Antelope Canyon, the engineering wonder of the Hoover Dam, and much more than we can list. It is truly an unforgettable trip.
|DEPARTURE TIME||6:00 AM|
To make sure you have your best tour we only book high-quality hotels for your tour. We usually stay at the Cameron Trading Post or the Red Feather Lodge depending on the season. Both are historic hotels with lots charm that have been recently renovated.
Prices per person:
1 Person in a Room: $449
2 People Sharing a Room: $329
3 People Sharing a Room: $289
4 People Sharing a Room: $259
This tour needs a minimum of 4 passengers to depart.
Minimum Age for this Tour: 5 Years Old
- Pick-up from your hotel between 6-7 am
- Drive out to Page, Arizona for your Antelope Canyon tour.
- Have lunch in one of Page’s local restaurants. We’ll share a few, great recommendations and let you decide!
- After lunch, take a short 15-minute hike out to Horseshoe Bend.
- Drive to our hotel at the Grand Canyon. No matter the season, we want to book our guests as close to the National Park as possible
- Departure from the hotel at least forty-five minutes before sunrise. Sunrise in winter: 7:30am Sunrise in Spring/Fall 6:30am Sunrise in summer: 5:15am
- Catch sunrise at one of three points: Yavapai, Mather, or Lipan Point
- Tour other points of the Grand Canyon by car, stopping at three of the best scenic spots along the South Rim.
- Head into Tusayan or Williams, AZ for brunch.
- Hit America’s “Country Road” down Historic Route 66 and into its birthplace, Seligman, AZ.
- Drive to our last stop of the tour to discover and marvel at an early twentieth-century engineering feat of the world, the Hoover Dam.
- Return to Las Vegas for drop-off at your hotel around 7 pm.
What is the difference between this tour and the Grand Canyon Antelope Canyon Two Day Tour?
Both tours visit the same places. This tour is run in reverse, you will visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on Day 1 and sleep overnight at the Grand Canyon.
Why is the price higher for this tour?
The hotels outside the Grand Canyon are higher than others in the area. Staying just outside the Grand Canyon National Park makes catching the sunrise easy.
Will this tour go to Upper Antelope Canyon or Lower Antelope Canyon?
This tour will go to Lower Antelope Canyon
What hotel will we stay at?
We usually stay at the Cameron Trading Post in Cameron, Arizona.
Do you have room for my suitcase?
Luggage and suitcases (even carryon size) are not allowed on the tour. Backpacks, duffel bags, and other soft-style bags are allowed.
What hotels do you pick up from?
We pick up from all hotels within 2 miles of the Las Vegas Strip, and all hotels within 2 miles of downtown Las Vegas.