Take in over 6 scenic spots on this packed 2-day tour from Las Vegas. The Grand Canyon is the #1 natural scenic location in the United States and one of the 7 wonders of the world. Antelope Canyon is a photographer’s dream and a fantastic new dramatic destination.
This highly rated trip to the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon will be led by an American English speaking tour guide and contain no more than 13 people. Stay in a hotel inside or directly outside Grand Canyon National Park to get easy access to the sunrise – not to be missed.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Las Vegas|
|DEPARTURE TIME||6:00 AM|
Price: Single: $499 Double: $399 Triple: $329 Quad: $299
This tour needs a minimum of 4 passengers to depart.
- Pick up from your hotel between 6:00 and 7:00 AM
- Drive to Antelope Canyon in Page, Arizona. Tour Antelope Canyon.
- Have Lunch in Page, Arizona.
- After Lunch, hike out to see the breathtaking Horseshoe Bend
- After touring Horseshoe Bend, we will drive to our hotel at the Grand Canyon. We always stay right outside the National Park for easy access to the sunrise.
- Pick up from the hotel at 45 minutes before sunrise. Sunrise in winter: 7:30am Sunrise in Spring/Fall 6:30am Sunrise in summer: 5:15am
- Go to Yavapai Point to watch the sunrise.
- After sunrise, tour the Grand Canyon South Rim by car, stopping at 3 of the best scenic spots along the canyon rim.
- After touring the Grand Canyon, we will drive to Williams, Arizona for brunch.
- After brunch, we will drive to the Route 66 historic town of Seligman, Arizona.
- Our last stops are 2 scenic spots at the Hoover Dam.
- Return to Las Vegas and drop off at your hotel around 7 PM.
What is the difference between this tour and the Grand Canyon Antelope Canyon Two Day Tour?
Both tours visit the same places. This tour is run in reverse, you will visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on Day 1 and sleep overnight at the Grand Canyon.
Why is the price higher for this tour?
The hotels outside the Grand Canyon are higher than others in the area. Staying just outside the Grand Canyon National Park makes catching the sunrise easy.
What hotel will we stay at?
We usually stay at the Red Feather Lodge in Tusayan, Arizona.
Do you have room for my suitcase?
Luggage and suitcases (even carryon size) are not allowed on the tour. Backpacks, duffel bags, and other soft style bags are allowed.