The 2 Day Grand Canyon Antelope Canyon Tour is our most popular tour! This tour departs from Las Vegas and takes you to the very best of the American Southwest.
The first day includes three historic scenic spots: The Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Route 66.
Then enjoy a one-night’s stay in Arizona. The second day takes us to the southwest’s hottest new attractions on every serious sightseer’s map: Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend!
This two-day tour from Las Vegas is packed with must-see locations. In just two days you’ll cross five major locations off your list and capture even more photos and memories along the way. An experience to remember for a lifetime!
2 Day Grand Canyon Antelope Canyon Tour
|DEPARTURE TIME||6:00 AM|
This small-group tour will have no more than fourteen guests. Enjoy thoughtful touches like an included breakfast on the first day, USB chargers and WiFi to keep you connected, and unlimited bottled water to keep hydrated in the desert climate.
Besides the main attractions of the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon, your tour guide will show some of their favorite bonus stops along the route. Join us on this unforgettable journey through the American Southwest!
5 Star Service Guaranteed
Don’t worry about your overnight stay, we have you covered. We only book high quality modern and clean hotels for our guests. This is where we normally stay:
Itinerary for our Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon tour from Las Vegas
- Pick-up at your Las Vegas hotel between 6:00 and 7:00 AM
- 1st Stop: Hoover Dam. Here we will visit a scenic overlook of the dam, then we will walk across the dam.
- 2nd Stop: A quick stop in the small town of Kingman, AZ to stretch our legs and use the restrooms
- 3rd Stop: Our first stop of three touring Historic Route 66 at its birthplace in Seligman, AZ
- 4th Stop: Take a nice drive down America’s “Country Road” to one of Route 66’s most iconic photo locations.
- 5th Stop: Make our last stop touring Route 66 in the beautiful historic town of Williams, AZ, where you’ll enjoy lunch and self-guided walk around town.
- 6th Stop: Grand Canyon National Park. Here we’ll show you some of the best views the South Rim has to offer. Visit Yavapai Point, GrandView Point, and Lipan Point. (Subject to change)
- 7th Stop: A short stop in to pick up dinner at our favorite place in Cameron, AZ
- 8th Stop. Our last stop for the day ends at one of Flagstaff or Page, Arizona’s coziest hotels. Here you’ll get a good night’s sleep to prepare yourself for the sights of day two!
- The first sight in Page is The beautiful sandstone sculptures of Antelope Canyon. Here you’ll get an authentic tour of the canyon by a Navajo tour guide.
- 2nd Stop: Horseshoe Bend. A short walk will reveal this dramatic 180-degree turn in the Colorado River. (The order of these first 2 stops may be reversed based on the season)
- 3rd stop: Have lunch in one of Page’s local restaurants. We can point out some great BBQ, authentic Mexican food, and more!
- Marvel at the colorful scenery as we travel through southern Utah and the Arizona desert on the drive back to Las Vegas, where we drop you back off at your hotel
Does this tour go to Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon?
This tour goes to Lower Antelope Canyon
Do we need to book our own Antelope Canyon Tickets?
No. We will book and buy the tickets for you and you can pay for your tickets on the day of the tour.
What kind of luggage can we bring on the tour?
Luggage and suitcases (even carry-on size) are not allowed on the tour. Backpacks, duffel bags, and other soft style bags are allowed.
What hotels do you pick up from?
We will pick you up from any hotel on or within 2 miles of the Las Vegas Strip, or any hotel within 2 miles of Downtown Las Vegas.
Do you provide car seats?
Yes. Please put your request for a car seat in the special requirements section when you book your tour.
What hotel will we stay at?
We book 2.5 Star hotels in Page and Flagstaff. For example, we often stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Page.
When will we get back to Las Vegas on Day 2?
We will drop you off between 6 and 8 PM depending on the season.
Do we need to bring our own lunch and snacks?
No. We will stop for lunch on both days and help you find recommended local restaurants. We provide a variety of drinks and snacks in the tour van for your enjoyment.
Tours must have a minimum of 4 guests to depart.
Minimum Age for this Tour: 5 Years Old