This tour has already sold 77% of the seats in July, book early to secure your seat!
The 2 Day Grand Canyon Antelope Canyon Tour is our most popular tour! This tour departs from Las Vegas and takes you to the very best of the American West. The first day includes 3 historic scenic spots: The South Rim of the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Route 66. Stay overnight 1 night in Arizona. The second day takes us to the American West’s hottest star on the tourist circuit: Antelope Canyon!
Take in over 6 scenic spots on this packed two 2 day tour from Las Vegas. The Grand Canyon is the #1 natural scenic location in the United States and one of the 7 wonders of the world. Antelope Canyon is a photographer’s dream and a fantastic new dramatic destination.
|DEPARTURE TIME||6:00 AM|
This small group tour will have no more than 13 guests. Enjoy thoughtful touches like an included breakfast on the first day, USB chargers and WiFi to keep you connected, and unlimited bottled water to keep hydrated in the desert climate. Besides the main attractions of the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon, your tour guide will show some of their favorite bonus stops along the route. Join us on this unforgettable journey through the American Southwest!
Tours must have a minimum of 4 guests to depart.
See Our Cancellation Policy
Don’t have two days? Check out our Antelope Canyon Tour from Las Vegas.
- Pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel between 6:00 and 7:00 AM
- 1st Stop: Hoover Dam. Here we will visit a scenic overlook of the dam, then we will walk across the dam.
- Drive to the Grand Canyon via Historical Route 66. Enjoy free WiFi, snacks, and drinks in the van.
- We will have 3 stops at Route 66 including lunch in the historic Route 66 town of Williams, Arizona.
- Grand Canyon National Park. One of the 7 wonders of the world. We will stop to stroll and view the majestic canyon at 3 different locations: Yavapai Point, Grandview Point, and Lipan Point.
- Drive to our hotel in Flagstaff(summer) or Page(winter) Arizona. Get a good night sleep, as day two is packed with more sights and thrills.
- Day two starts with a short drive to Page, Arizona, and explores the best the region has to offer.
- The first sight in Page is Horseshoe Bend. A short walk will reveal this dramatic 180-degree turn in the Colorado River.
- Next is a tour of Antelope Canyon.
- After Antelope Canyon we will recommend a few local restaurants for your lunch in Page, AZ.
- Marvel at the colorful scenery as we travel through Southern Utah and the Arizona desert on the drive back to Las Vegas, where we drop you off at your hotel around 8 pm
Do we need to book our own Antelope Canyon Tickets?
No. We will book and buy the tickets for you and you can pay for your tickets on the day of the tour.
What kind of luggage can we bring on the tour?
Luggage and suitcases (even carryon size) are not allowed on the tour. Backpacks, duffel bags, and other soft style bags are allowed.
What hotels do you pick up from?
We will pick you up from any Las Vegas Strip or nearby hotel.
Do you provide car seats?
Yes. Please put your request for a car seat in the special requirements section when you book your tour.
What hotel will we stay at?
We book 3-Star hotels in Page and Flagstaff. For example, we often stay at the Best Western Plus in Page.
When will we get back to Las Vegas on Day 2?
We will drop you off between 6 and 8 PM depending on the season.
Do we need to bring our own lunch and snacks?
No. We will stop for lunch on both days and help you find recommended local restaurants. We provide a variety of drinks and snacks in the tour van for your enjoyment.